Soho Picture Framing is located in the Basement Suite of 568 Broadway (the Prince Building) on the Northeast corner of Broadway and Prince Street. As a landmark, you will see an Armani Exchange on the corner of Prince and Broadway. Go into the office building entrance next door to it, sign in with security, and either take the stairs or elevator down one level.
Beyond Exceptional Fine Art Picture and Mirror Framing throughout Soho, Manhattan, and NYC
Are you looking to frame your fine art, canvas, certificate, jersey, or mirror and would like to get it framed at the very highest framing quality possible by highly experienced picture framers? If so, you have come to the right place! We have one of the largest and widest selections of frames in Soho, Manhattan, and New York City to choose from. There is something for all budgets – from classic black and white frames to ones that are handmade 24 karat gold leaf.
Since opening Soho Picture Framing in 1986, we have provided each and every customer with warm and knowledgeable customer service. We are more than happy to take the time to educate our clients about framing and guide them through the process of choosing the perfect frame for their specific piece. An appropriate frame will not only enhance the presentation of the work but also protect and preserve it for many years to come with the latest archival and museum quality products and framing techniques.
We guarantee that your works of art will be treated with the utmost care and respect they deserve. Unlike most other frame shops, all framing is done in house on the premises – no piece of fine art ever leaves our shop until the completed job is picked up by the client.
No job is too small or too large – we gladly work with individuals as well as with various corporate clients and art galleries of all sizes. Same day and overnight rush framing service is available.
Our framers have expertly framed all types of artwork:
- Children’s priceless artwork, irreplaceable historical family heirlooms
- Fine art prints, illustrations, vintage photographs, etchings, lithographs, antique maps, mixed media, woodcuts
- Engravings, serigraphs, silkscreens, postcards
- Artworks on paper (watercolor, acrylic, gouache, drawing, pen/brush and ink, tempera, etc.)
- Japanese Ukioe prints, Chinese calligraphy, Indian Ramayana drawings, tapestries
- Islamic and Persian art, manuscripts, Cambodian artwork
- Oil and acrylic fine art paintings on canvas
- Jerseys, T shirts, cycling shirts, kimonos, fashion displays
- Certificates, awards (Emmy, Oscar, Tony, PGA, Palm D’Or, etc.) diplomas, katubahs, birth announcements
- Patents, invitations, signs
- Posters, poetry, magazine covers, advertising, press releases, publicity, newspaper and magazine articles
- Wedding, family, baby, office, and group photographs
- Vinyl records, CD’s, music sheets
- Music, film, movie, celebrity, political, election, presidential memorabilia
- Comic books, graphic novels
- Animation cels, film strips, stereoscopic cards
- Televisions, computer monitors, video displays
- Statues, sculpture, figurines, paint boxes
- Mirrors of all shapes and sizes
And much much more!
Our main services include:
- Canvas stretching
- Single and multi opening museum quality archival mats of all shapes, sizes, and colors
- Dry mounting
- Picture hanging and mirror installation (offered through Soho Picture Hanging)
- Frame touch up and (if possible) repair
- Glass cutting and replacement of regular, anti-reflective, ultraviolet (UV), and museum glass.
- Replacement and cutting of regular, UV OP-3, and museum acrylic plexiglass
- Rehinging fallen prints
- Removal of artwork from existing frames
- Plaque engraving
- Working with specialty frames such as plexiglass box frames, frameless plexiglass standoffs, shadowbox frames, and floater frames
- Adding fillet accents
- Building strainers for frame support as well as separation spacers out of plastic, wood, and foam core
- On site evaluation
If you are interested in acquiring fine art, Soho Picture Framing is affiliated with New York City Soho based gallery Michael Ingbar Gallery.